Welcome to Spirit my way’s resources page. Be sure to bookmark this page! This is a dynamic page and I recommend you keep coming back to it. To view any of the recommended products, services, organisations or websites, click your cursor on the highlighted links below. The page is ordered as follows:
- Highly recommended
- Inspiration & personal development
Nicole is an Australian expert in non-ordinary transcendent experiences. She is an experiencer, researcher, author, life coach, and holistic counsellor. I’ve been a participant in Nicole’s doctoral research on exploring STEs and their aftereffects which she presented at the ACISTE Conference in 2016. If you’ve had a life-changing awakening or transcendent experience and want to talk to someone about it who really understands, email Nicole- firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit Nicole’s site here.
Anthony’s an incredibly talented psychic medium from Eaton, Western Australia. If you would like to get in touch with a departed loved one, he’s your man! I’ve never met a more authentic or capable medium. I’ve had a number of amazing personal encounters with Anthony, which I speak about in my book Where The Light Lives, as have my family and friends. The accuracy of his spiritual communications really is breathtaking!
Visit Anthony’s website, it’s a treasure trove of information, inspiration, and guidance. I recommend his products and services. Join his newsletter – it’s a great monthly read! Attend his courses and seminars. He also conducts phone readings! Visit Anthony’s site here.
The International Association for Near-Death Studies (IANDS) provides excellent information on NDE and NDLE related subjects. It’s a non-profit organisation and if you like, you can become a member. It publishes a scholarly journal and newsletter, sponsors conferences and other programs, and helps organise support groups. If you’re an experiencer, know someone who is, or work in a care profession, visit this website – it’s a super resource! Visit the IANDS site here.
The Near Death Experience Research Foundation (NDERF) is the largest NDE website in the world with over 4000 experiences in over 23 languages. It was established by prominent NDE researcher, Dr. Jeffrey Long, and Jody Long. It’s such an extensive and well-organised website, and like IANDS provides a lot of information on NDEs and many personal experiencer accounts and other gems! Visit the NDERF site here.
The American Center for the Integration of Spiritually Transformative Experiences (ACISTE) is an organisation devoted to the integration needs of experiencers of NDEs, NDLEs and other kinds of spiritually transformative experiences (STEs) through research, education, and support. If you’ve had an STE and would like to connect with other experiencers privately, you can join its free online networking site.
Experiencers seeking the assistance of a mental health professional, pastoral counsellor or spiritual director trained in supporting individuals who’ve had STEs, may like to view the ACISTE support directory (complete with professional profiles). The ACISTE website provides an excellent list of organisations and associations dedicated to spiritual experiences. Visit the ACISTE site here.
Wilara Press provides essential services to Mind-Body-Spirit authors and self-publishers by way of 8 Chrysler Author Packages covering author business legalities, brand development, platform building, book development, marketplace, promotion and distribution. You may choose 1, 2 or more packages. Excellent discounts and bonuses are available through the Chrysler Silver and Gold Packages. Wilara Press also offers Advanced Services for extended or specific requests of service. Visit the Wilara Press site here.
Joel’s the ultimate self-publishing guru and he’s been a great guide to me. An article of his which I happened upon one day was a real eye-opener; it was the impetus I needed to ‘seize the day’ and taking full ownership of the publishing process with regards to my book Where The Light Lives. Joel offers heaps of free self-publishing info on his website and more. Visit Joel’s site here.
INSPIRATION & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
If you’re looking for information, inspiration, healing or relaxation; if you’re an artist or writer; if you’re an aspiring self-publisher, then you will gain a lot by clicking on the links I’ve provided below.
Please note- Some of my recommendations are affiliate links and are so because I value the companies and people behind them. If you wish to know more about Spirit my way affiliates, visit the ‘Disclosure’ page.
For me, astrology is a helpful tool for determining when best to catch my next cosmic wave to shore. Here are my favourite astrologers, who regularly offer fabulous free reports!
My top 10 books that inspire!
- A Seer Out of Season: The Life Of Edgar Cayce by Harmon Hartzell Bro
- Embraced by the Light by Betty J. Eadie
- Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- Conversations with God (Books 1-3) by Neale Donald Walsch
- Many Lives, Many Masters by Brian L. Weiss, M.D.
- Spirit Song: The Introduction of No-Eyes by Mary Summer Rain
- Dying To Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing by Anita Moorjani
- Farther Shores: Exploring How Near-Death, Kundalini and Mystical Experiences Can Transform Ordinary Lives by Yvonne Kason
- Hello from Heaven: A New Field of Research-After-Death Communication Confirms That Life and Love Are Eternal by Bill Guggenheim and Judy Guggenheim
- Hay House Heal Your Life events – upcoming live events
- Problogger events – premier business conference for bloggers – Australia
- Alt Summit – premier business conference for bloggers – US
- Claire Bourgein is a highly regarded spiritual counsellor and meditation teacher. She is featured at Spirit my way under the Unplugged category. To sample Claire’s free meditations click here. Her meditation CD With Meditation in Mind is useful for beginners and avid meditators and is available through iTunes (words written & spoken by Claire Bourgein, music composed by Emma Jayakumar, produced & arranged by Tommaso Pollio).
My top 10 movies that inspire!
- Star Wars (I-VI) by George Lucas
- The Matrix by The Wachowski Brothers
- Harry Potter (Series 1-8) by David Heyman & others, based on the books by J.K. Rowling
- Hereafter by Clint Eastwood
- K-Pax by Iain Softley
- Baraka: A World Beyond Words by Ron Fricke
- What the Bleep Do We Know!? by W. Arntz, B. Chasse & M. Vicente
- Happy by Roko Belic
- The Shift starring Dr. Wayne Dwyer, by Michael Goorjian
- As Maes de Chico Xavier by Glauber Filho & Halder Gomes
- Hay House online courses – informative & inspiring teachings
- Bruce Davis, Ph.D., is the author of many inspiring books and is an expert in the field of spiritually transformative experiences. Bruce and his wife Ruth run reputable interfaith meditative retreats in Napa – California, Assisi – Italy, and Bali – Indonesia
If you’d like to broaden your academic or professional life in a way that honours your personal or spiritual growth, check out the following institutions and programs-
- ACISTE Certification Programs – a program designed to both train new and certify existing mental health professionals, pastoral counsellors and spiritual directors who want to specialize in supporting individuals who have had STEs.
- Integral and Transpersonal Psychology Ph.D. program at the California Institute of Integral Studies (CIIS) – a program designed to expand the horizons of conventional Western psychology to include mystical and spiritual experiences that transform and expand human consciousness.
- Sofia University – a private university in California devoted to transformational research and teaching. Home of the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology (ITP).