Welcome to Spirit my way’s resources page. Be sure to bookmark this page! I will reference it in my posts when relevant. This is a dynamic page and I recommend you keep coming back to it. There will always be helpful and inspiring things to discover.
It has taken me many weeks and months, and in some instances, years, to hone in on these really beneficial resources, and I’m really pleased to be able to share them with you.
To view any of the recommended products, services, organisations or websites, click your cursor on the highlighted links below. Enjoy!
If you only view the following five recommended websites, you will have gained considerably!
Anthony’s an incredibly talented psychic medium from Eaton, Western Australia. He has an exceptional gift for healing grief. If you would like to get in touch with a departed loved one, he’s your man! I’ve never met a more authentic or capable medium.
I’ve had a number of amazing encounters with Anthony, which I speak about in my book Where The Light Lives, as have my family and friends. The accuracy of his spiritual communications is breathtaking. I’ve referred many people to him over the years.
Visit his website, it’s a treasure trove of information, inspiration, and guidance. I recommend his products and services. Join his newsletter – it’s a great monthly read! Attend his courses and seminars. For those outside of Australia, Anthony also conducts phone readings! Visit Anthony’s site here.
Joel’s the ultimate self-publishing guru and he’s been a great guide to me. An article of his which I happened upon one day was a real eye-opener, and the impetus for me seizing the day and taking full ownership of the publishing reins when it came to my book Where The Light Lives.
He generously shares his knowledge on his website. His free articles are numerous; each robust with valuable information on how to self-publish your book, and everything else you may need to know about establishing yourself as an author and publisher in the marketplace. Visit Joel’s site here.
The International Association for Near-Death Studies (IANDS) provides excellent information on NDE and NDLE related subjects. It’s a non-profit organisation and if you like, you can become a member. It publishes a scholarly journal and newsletter, sponsors conferences and other programs, and helps organise support groups. If you’re an experiencer, know someone who is, or work in a care profession, visit this website – it’s a super resource! Visit the IANDS site here.
The Near Death Experience Research Foundation (NDERF) is the largest NDE website in the world with over 4000 experiences in over 23 languages. It was established by prominent NDE researcher, Dr. Jeffrey Long, and Jody Long. It’s such an extensive and well-organised website, and like IANDS provides a lot of information on NDEs and many personal experiencer accounts and other gems! Visit the NDERF site here.
The American Center for the Integration of Spiritually Transformative Experiences (ACISTE) is an organisation devoted to the integration needs of experiencers of NDEs, NDLEs and other kinds of spiritually transformative experiences (STEs) through research, education, and support. If you’ve had an STE and would like to connect with other experiencers privately, you can join its free online networking site. Also, the ACISTE website provides an excellent list of other organisations and associations dedicated to spiritual experiences. Visit the ACISTE site here.
INSPIRATION & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
If you’re looking for information, inspiration, healing or relaxation; if you’re an artist or writer; if you’re an aspiring self-publisher, then you will gain a lot by clicking on the links I’ve provided below.
Please note- Some of my recommendations are affiliate links and are so because I value the companies and people behind them. If you wish to know more about Spirit my way affiliates, visit ‘Disclosure’ in the site’s footer.
For me, astrology is a helpful tool for determining when best to catch my next cosmic wave to shore. Here are my favourite astrologers, who regularly offer fabulous free reports!
My top 10 books that inspire!
- A Seer Out of Season: The Life Of Edgar Cayce by Harmon Hartzell Bro
- Embraced by the Light by Betty J. Eadie
- Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- Conversations with God (Books 1-3) by Neale Donald Walsch
- Many Lives, Many Masters by Brian L. Weiss, M.D.
- Spirit Song: The Introduction of No-Eyes by Mary Summer Rain
- Dying To Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing by Anita Moorjani
- Farther Shores: Exploring How Near-Death, Kundalini and Mystical Experiences Can Transform Ordinary Lives by Yvonne Kason
- Hello from Heaven: A New Field of Research-After-Death Communication Confirms That Life and Love Are Eternal by Bill Guggenheim and Judy Guggenheim
- Hay House Heal Your Life events – upcoming live events
- Problogger events – premier business conference for bloggers – Australia
- Alt Summit – premier business conference for bloggers – US
- Claire Bourgein is a highly regarded spiritual counsellor and meditation teacher. She is featured at Spirit my way under the Unplugged category. To sample Claire’s free meditations click here. Her meditation CD With Meditation in Mind is useful for beginners and avid meditators and is available through iTunes (words written & spoken by Claire Bourgein, music composed by Emma Jayakumar, produced & arranged by Tommaso Pollio).
My top 10 movies that inspire!
- Star Wars (I-VI) by George Lucas
- The Matrix by The Wachowski Brothers
- Harry Potter (Series 1-8) by David Heyman & others, based on the books by J.K. Rowling
- Hereafter by Clint Eastwood
- K-Pax by Iain Softley
- Baraka: A World Beyond Words by Ron Fricke
- What the Bleep Do We Know!? by W. Arntz, B. Chasse & M. Vicente
- Happy by Roko Belic
- The Shift starring Dr. Wayne Dwyer, by Michael Goorjian
- As Maes de Chico Xavier by Glauber Filho & Halder Gomes
- Hay House online courses – informative & inspiring teachings
- Bruce Davis, Ph.D., is the author of many inspiring books and is an expert in the field of spiritually transformative experiences. Bruce and his wife Ruth run reputable interfaith meditative retreats in Napa – California, Assisi – Italy, and Bali – Indonesia